The following Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall regulate the use of our website, SAUDIA 75th accessible at SAUDIA.75.com
These Terms and conditions will be fully applied and will affect your use of this Website. By using this website, you agree to accept all Terms and Conditions written in here. You must not use this website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Under these Terms, SAUDIA shall own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website. You are granted limited license only for the purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any other media.
- Publicly performing and/or misuse of any website material.
- Using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website.
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website.
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to this website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website.
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing
- Certain areas of this website are restricted from being accessed by you and SAUDIA may further restrict access to any other areas of this website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any username and email address you may share for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Variation of Terms
SAUDIA is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
These Terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between SAUDIA and yourself in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Saudi Arabia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in KSA for the resolution of any disputes.